Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

I learned something today...

... and that is that Epic Beard Man is really Big Boss.

Story so far... Story so far...

The most groundbreaking film of 2010 so far

This is an enchanting tale of two brothers and their sibling rivalry. It somehow invokes bitter feelings toward my own brother. That is quite a feat since I am an only child. TheEvilTomFulp is certainly the new Stanley Kubrick and his talents should be so recognized.

Please continue to make these great motion pictures, sir. In these dire times, the world needs such escapism.

TheEvilTomFulp responds:

Thank you for your kind review.

When I take over Newgrounds, your death will be quick and painless.

Slash's 9/11 Message Slash's 9/11 Message

I came

Sheer genius in the flash medium. All must watch this and marvel.

SlashFirestorm responds:

Speakonia does have that effect on people.

Incidentally, I'm ranked 911th for experience today. SPOOKY

One World One World

How does one perform the spirit boost? Is there a certain level the upgrades must be?

Idle Farmer Idle Farmer

A good update would be a mass upgrade option for fertilizer and tools. Other than that, the game is great. I've been playing it for a long time now.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Tiny Evolution Adventure Tiny Evolution Adventure

Fun and addictive, but the hit detection is very off. I'm on top of a lower life form and can't just chomp it. I have to be some magic distance away.

AdventureIslands responds:

Updated the game with better bite detection, but the game takes some time to update.

Conan2 Conan2

Great work. Reminiscent of Frazetta

The color/shade work is great. It looks like Conan is just stepping out of a shadow blades first. I like that the emphasis is on the blades and not so much the face. You know if he was coming at you, you'd probably only see the blades.