One World One World

How does one perform the spirit boost? Is there a certain level the upgrades must be?

Idle Farmer Idle Farmer

A good update would be a mass upgrade option for fertilizer and tools. Other than that, the game is great. I've been playing it for a long time now.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Tiny Evolution Adventure Tiny Evolution Adventure

Fun and addictive, but the hit detection is very off. I'm on top of a lower life form and can't just chomp it. I have to be some magic distance away.

AdventureIslands responds:

Updated the game with better bite detection, but the game takes some time to update.

Paladog Paladog

I wish this would be released for Kindle Fire. It's an Android device.

This game is really fun and addictive. I like the level grinding. It gives me a chance to pick up newer/better items, test out new animals, and see how my skills have grown.

Release it for android platforms and I'll buy it.

Proteus Defense Proteus Defense

Lower the prices a little in the item shop

This game is very fun, but not quite fair. I can't really buy the upgrades I need before I'm swarmed by enemies. Maybe a cheap rate of fire boost would help?

Overall, the game is great. The music fits. I like the art. The mechanics are great. If you're looking for a great way to kill a few minutes, this is the game for you.

FUS RO DAH! button FUS RO DAH! button

Great flash but...

... it made my friend Lydia fall off a mountain and now I can't find her.

onemanarmy675 responds:

+1000 bounty.
XD
Thank you!

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

Great Game but needs improvements

It's fun and addicting, but more checkpoints (I'd say one every wave) and a longer break between waves. Those are the only changes I'd make, though.

Red Dragon Rampage Red Dragon Rampage

Has potential, but isn't there yet.

Toss the Turtle was great and it had to have a few updates before it got to be the great game we know. This needs that process.

Click/fling doesn't work well. Trying to prevent other enemies from attacking Daddy Dragon while trying to drop enemies so they die instantly is not an easy feat.

Enemies either don't drop enough money or the items are way too expensive. I shouldn't be able to get the best weapons up front, but it shouldn't take a long grind session just to buy some health packs.

Certain items like the gym don't work the first time and needs to be repurchased which is quite expensive.

I get that the stone-throwing demon needs to have the stones dropped on him. It just doesn't work because click/fling doesn't work. He also takes too much of Daddy Dragon's health in a short period of time.

A and D do not go fast enough for the gameplay. Maybe these keys should be scrapped for a scrolling view with the mouse that moves with the dragon.

Don't dumb the game down to the point where it only take 2 minutes to beat it, but you've basically made a castle defense with Ninja Gaiden difficulty.

6/10 for this version. The above needs to be fixed or at least addressed in order to get it to the level of perfection we are used to seeing from your games.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

A few things

Pokemon need to be easier to capture. Waiting for the health to get in the red was hard because by that point, my pokemon knocked them out before I could capture any of the ones I wanted.

Finishing this is the only other suggestion I could make. Other than capturing pokemon, this game is perfect. Items would be fun. More trainer battles.

Please finish this game. It is spectacular.

Die Hipster Die Hipster

Needs fine tuning

It looks great and the music is superb. It's the controls that are where this game is found wanting. Simply walking feels stiff. The momentum jumping doesn't work well, either.

If the author would release a new version with improved controls/response, this game would be great. The 5 is for the music and overall look of the game. The controls truly make this game unplayable.