Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

I learned something today...

... and that is that Epic Beard Man is really Big Boss.

Story so far... Story so far...

The most groundbreaking film of 2010 so far

This is an enchanting tale of two brothers and their sibling rivalry. It somehow invokes bitter feelings toward my own brother. That is quite a feat since I am an only child. TheEvilTomFulp is certainly the new Stanley Kubrick and his talents should be so recognized.

Please continue to make these great motion pictures, sir. In these dire times, the world needs such escapism.

TheEvilTomFulp responds:

Thank you for your kind review.

When I take over Newgrounds, your death will be quick and painless.

Slash's 9/11 Message Slash's 9/11 Message

I came

Sheer genius in the flash medium. All must watch this and marvel.

SlashFirestorm responds:

Speakonia does have that effect on people.

Incidentally, I'm ranked 911th for experience today. SPOOKY

AAHC Webcomic...Hentai! AAHC Webcomic...Hentai!

Browsing and found this via search

Was this made before or after everyone found out Aasha was a man?

Shin ArkAngel - 02 Shin ArkAngel - 02

Great fucking series

Absolutely top-shelf work. I hope you make many more of these, but I'm sure that due to their length and the complexity of the shots that these must take forever to do. The voice work was great. The music was just right. My only complaint is that the guy with red hair did nothing but say "grr" the whole time. Those shots didn't make sense and it took me out of the story a little. I just think that there has to be a better way for him to express his emotions than growling.

Randomness of Thinking Randomness of Thinking

I liked it very much

It's very artsy. The sound messed up a little. I would love to see more flash by you, especially like this. It's very modern and creative.

5 out of 5.

Frank Dude Ep.8 Frank Dude Ep.8

Very good.

I really liked this one. I really liked how short the Madness stunt double sequence was. That's comedic gold.

For the next one, I think he should go up to NG headquarters and ask Tom what he has to do to get a collection around here. Then he should dress up as a big clock in a College University t-shirt wearing a Pico mask. That oughta do it.

Frank Dude Ep.7.5 Frank Dude Ep.7.5

This is hardly even half a Frank Dude

How can you call it a Frank Dude if there's no loop? It's like a sandwich without bread. Can't wait for the next one.

PeteZahut responds:

I was thinking of adding a loop but I need all my ideas for episode 8. this was just because I was bored.

Frank Dude Ep.7 Frank Dude Ep.7

Please keep making Frank Dude

I think Frank Dude should get some kind of job in the next one. Maybe he can become an orthopedic surgeon. He could do it. Frank Dude's cool enough to not need medical training. I enjoy these. Please keep making them.

PeteZahut responds:

Orthopedic surgeon without medical training you say...Well I was already planning on having him talk about a couple of past jobs he had in the next movie. So I could probably add this in also. Thanks.

Slash's Clock Day! Slash's Clock Day!

Single Greatest Flash Ever

This flash makes my dick explode with passion and my anus leap for joy.... Oh wait... I had a different flash open at the time. Sorry. Goddamn, College University is great... I suppose this was okay.

SlashFirestorm responds: